IABM Training Terms & Conditions
- Wherever possible the IABM will negotiate with the course venue to avoid any parking charges but this is not guaranteed. All rates for courses exclude any delegate parking charge that may be levied by the venue.
- For classroom courses all rates shown are exclusive of VAT/Sales Tax which is chargeable based on the location of classroom courses and falls under the VAT rules of that country regardless of origin of booking or delegate.
- For online courses all rates shown are exclusive of VAT/Sales Tax which is chargeable based on the location of the delegate.
- Members’ rates are only available for places booked for employees of IABM Member companies or where the delegate is entitled to take advantage of a recognised IABM Training Delivery Partner Concession and can demonstrate that entitlement.
- All rates exclude residential accommodation. Delegates are responsible for booking their own residential accommodation. Where the IABM is able to secure any preferential rates for accommodation these will be advised at the time the booking is acknowledged.
- Bookings must be made either by completing our booking form or via our website.
- Payment is due at the time of booking and in any case must be made in full prior to the day preceding commencement of the course. Failure to pay may result in exclusion from the course.
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to the course will benefit from a refund less £25 administration charge.
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior to the course will require payment in full.
- Substitutions may be made up to 4pm on the day preceding the course without penalty.
- The IABM reserves the right to cancel the course at any time without liability. In these circumstances the delegate fee will be refunded. The IABM will pay no compensation.
- The Euro, US Dollar and UK Sterling prices stated are fixed as at the time of booking.
- Credit and debit card transactions will be processed within 48 hours of receipt on a secure server.
- Cheques will be accepted in Euros, US Dollars and UK sterling. Please make cheques payable to “IABM”.
- If you would like to make a bank transfer payment in either Euros, US Dollars or UK sterling please contact Lucinda Meek on +44 1684 450030 or email email@example.com for details.
©IABM | Website designed by ICON.net